Applying for membership Mar 22, 2014 21:51:15 GMT 1
Post by Sofia on Mar 22, 2014 21:51:15 GMT 1
- Read 'The Holt Concept', 'Rules', 'How we role-play' and the threads under 'Character creation'.
- Go to the 'For new people' part of the forum and introduce yourself and let us know if you're interested in adopting a character or making your own.
- If you've already got a character planned out, fill out a Character Information Sheet (CIS) and posted in in its own thread in the 'For new people' sub-forum. You can find a blank CIS here. I doesn't have to be complete before you post. If your elf is from a new tribe, also include information about said tribe. What you need to tell us about the tribe is described in "Character Creation" -> "Tribe Information". If you want your elf to be from an already established tribe, read up on that tribe and contact the person you need to talk things through with before you announce that.
- Sign up for the forum, using your elf's name as your username. Wait to be approved by the admin or a moderator, then post your elf's CIS under "The World" -> "The Tribe" -> "Pending Elves". You can of course sign up with a username and then create a character account, but please warn the admin ahead of time if you do that so you don't get accidentally rejected!
- Once your elf is approved (the mods will move the CIS to this folder), start a thread under "The Game" -> "The Beacon Room" or join an already active thread in that sub-forum (all new elves appear in the Beacon Room). If you're unsure of how to start the thread, post in the 'For new people' sub-forum and you'll get help.
OBS! If you play more than one elf, please make an account for each of them under their name. To create a second account on this forum, look in the lower right corner and press the small picture of two people with a blue arrow above them. It will take you to a screen where you can choose "Create a new account on this forum". That account will be activated by a mod a-sap. Each time you want to switch between accounts, just click the same picture with the two people and the blue arrow in the lower right corner.